- Premium ripstop nylon uppers
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last that meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment
- Non-metallic shank for structural support
- Conductive outsole outsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Low-density Timberland PRO® polyurethane outsole with built-in anti-fatigue technology and is slip and abrasion-resistant
- Manufactured by Timberland Pro®
Timberland Pro's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe that Timberland Pro footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, then Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact Timberland Pro customer service directly at 1-888-802-9947 for more details. Inside the box a 30 day comfort guarantee card is packaged along with your Timberland Pro work boots or shoes.