- Our popular Timberland PRO Boondock Work Boot is fully waterproof and reinforced with an Ever-Guard leather heel piece. Designed to take on tough conditions with comfort and ease.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Molded Timberland PRO rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Ever-Guard leather heel for increased durability
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Dual-density polyurethane (PU) and Thermal Plastic Urethane (TPU) outsole
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot while providing enhanced moisture management for all-day comfort
- Constructed on TiTAN last for superior comfort
- Electrical Hazard Protection - These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Manufactured by Timberland Pro
Timberland Pro's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe that Timberland Pro footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, then Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact Timberland Pro customer service directly at 1-888-802-9947 for more details. Inside the box a 30 day comfort guarantee card is packaged along with your Timberland Pro work boots or shoes.