- Premium waterproof leather uppers
- Waterproof membrane
- TiTAN® alloy safety toe for lightweight protection that meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Anti-fatigue technology
- Padded top collar
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioned comfort
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Heel lock lacing system
- Nylon shank for structural support
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip, oil and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Electrical Hazard Protection - These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Manufactured by Timberland PRO®
Timberland Pro's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe that Timberland Pro footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, then Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact Timberland Pro customer service directly at 1-888-802-9947 for more details. Inside the box a 30 day comfort guarantee card is packaged along with your Timberland Pro work boots or shoes.