- Premium, soft full-grain leather for comfort and abrasion resistance
- Timberland PRO rubber "double toe" and Timberland PRO rubber backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for protection and a superior fit that meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Anti-Fatigue Technology with conical geometry in polyurethane midsole to reduce shock and return energy
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for instant lacing customization and increased durability
- Fiberglass shank for structual support
- Metallic puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Electrical Hazard Protection - These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
Timberland Pro's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe that Timberland Pro footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, then Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact Timberland Pro customer service directly at 1-888-802-9947 for more details. Inside the box a 30 day comfort guarantee card is packaged along with your Timberland Pro work boots or shoes.