- Waterproof leather with waterproof membrane
- Alloy safety toe is shaped on TiTAN® last for lightweight protection safety toe meets I/75, C/75 impact and compression and ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Molded polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Moisture-channeling mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and dry feet
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbeds
- New low-profile Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion, slip and oil-resistant
- Electrical Hazard Protection - These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Manufactured by Timberland PRO®
Timberland Pro's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe that Timberland Pro footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, then Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact Timberland Pro customer service directly at 1-888-802-9947 for more details. Inside the box a 30 day comfort guarantee card is packaged along with your Timberland Pro work boots or shoes.