Payzone Flame Resistant Comfortouch Dress Uniform Shirt
FR Fabric Information
- Fabric: Westex Ultrasoft Flame-resistant, 7 oz. (235 g/m2) 88% cotton / 12% nylon
- Hazard Risk Category: HRC2
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 8.6 calories/cm2
- Laundry Care: Industrial, Light Soil and Home Wash
- Banded, topstitched, button down collar
- Two chest pockets with button flap closures and sewn-in pencil stall
- Topstitched cuffs w/adjustable button closures
- Placket front w/button closures
- Tailored sleeve placket
- Comes with Payzone Logo on left upper front chest with option for name on right upper front
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition; EN ISO 11612:2008, Protective clothing against heat and flame; EN 340:2003, Protective clothing - General requirements; and IEC 61482-2:2009, Live working - Protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc
- Manufactured by Bulwark Protective Apparel, a division of VF Imagewear
Excel-FR™ Comfortouch is an FR cotton/nylon blend fabric consisting of a 75% cotton / 25% nylon warp and a 100% cotton fill. The resulting fabric has an overall blend level of 88% cotton / 12% nylon and is designed to provide increased abrasion resistance compared to 100% cotton. The fabrics are finished with the ammonia cure process.
Applications Nearly all areas involving ferrousmetals such as foundries, flame cutting, welding, etc. Other possible applications include electrical utilities, and chemical, oil, gas, and petro-chemical industries.
Not Recommended For Use around molten "white metals" such as aluminum, magnesium, or zinc, or for use in critical static control operations. Use of phosphorus containing flame resistant cotton is not recommended in chemical operations where contact with strong oxidizers (e.g., > 10% sodium hypochlorite, NaOCI) or reducing agents (e.g.,sodium hydrosulfite, Na, S; 04) is a consideration.
Flame-Resistance Excel-FR™ garments are permanently treated for life-of-the-garment durability.