Flame Resistant Unlined Bib Overalls
*Final price is based on your selection below
FR Fabric Information
- Fabric: EXCEL FR ComforTouch Flame-resistant, 11.0 oz. (390 g/m2) Duck, 88% Cotton / 12% Nylon, Water-repellant
- Hazard Risk Category: HRC2
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 14.6 calories/cm2
- Laundry Care: Industrial, Light Soil and Home Wash
- Nomex taped brass zipper fly front, covered
- Adjustable elasticized shoulder straps with non-conductive heavy-duty release buckles
- One large front bib pocket with pencil stall
- Two set-in swing pockets, watch pocket, two large hip pockets, hammer loop, tool pocket, double tool pocket.
- Side vent openings with snap closure
- Reinforced double knees
- Manufactured by Bulwark Protective Apparel, a division of VF Imagewear
Need bigger front pocket and buttons on the sides
The only problems I have with the overalls is that they need a bigger front pocket with a snap to keep things in them (Like the Red Kap overalls. They also need buttons on the sides like the Red Kaps do. Everytime I blend over, stuff falls out of the front pockets and the snaps on the sides come undone.