Timberland PRO Men's Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe SD+ Work Shoes
ALLOY SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Free shipping on our popular Timberland PRO® Safety Toe Work Shoes. Featuring built-in static-dissipative and anti-fatigue technology. Part of our Men's Timberland PRO® shoe series, these premium work shoes provide lightweight and durable protection for a successful day, every day.
- Ripstop nylon uppers with abrasion-resistant screen print
- Color: Black Ripstop Nylon
- TPU toe overlays
- Alloy safety toes
- Cement Construction
- Mesh linings with anti-microbial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shanks for structural support
- Dual-density polyurethane outsoles are oil-resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit/120 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Anti-fatigue Technology outsoles
- Manufactured by Timberland PRO®
Timberland Pro's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe that Timberland Pro footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, then Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact Timberland Pro customer service directly at 1-888-802-9947 for more details. Inside the box a 30 day comfort guarantee card is packaged along with your Timberland Pro work boots or shoes.