Timberland PRO Men's Brown Boondock 8 Inch Composite Toe Work Boots
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standards. Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
Free shipping on our popular Composite Toe Work Boots. Made for unbelievable durability and uncompromising comfort. Part of our Timberland PRO® series, these premium work boots will get you through any task in comfort.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Color: Brown Tumbled Leather
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Padded top collar, Unique "fingergrip" feature for ease of entry
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Efficient flame-laminated Thermolite® 1000 grams of insulation for warmth without bulk
- All-weather thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features a low temperature formulation to maximize traction on cold surfaces to extend flexibility in cold environments
- Outsole features deep lugs for traction in mud and snow, is slip-resistant and features oil resistance
- Manufactured by Timberland PRO®
Timberland Pro's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe that Timberland Pro footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, then Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact Timberland Pro customer service directly at 1-888-802-9947 for more details. Inside the box a 30 day comfort guarantee card is packaged along with your Timberland Pro work boots or shoes.