Timberland PRO Men's Boondock 8 Inch Composite Toe Work Boots
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Free shipping on our popular Composite Toe Work Boots. Made for unbelievable durability and uncompromising comfort. Part of our Timberland PRO® series, these premium work boots will get you through any task in comfort.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane and Ever-Guard™ leather heel for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Color: Brown Oiled Distressed
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Padded top collar
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Dual-density thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Manufactured by Timberland PRO®
Timberland Pro's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe that Timberland Pro footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, then Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact Timberland Pro customer service directly at 1-888-802-9947 for more details. Inside the box a 30 day comfort guarantee card is packaged along with your Timberland Pro work boots or shoes.