- Rugged nubuck leather for comfort and durability
- Goodyear welt construction for extra durability
- Steel safety toe for protection that meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Polyurethane midsole for durable comfort
- Cambrelle fabric lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is abrasion, slip and oil resistant
- Electrical Hazard Protection - These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus
- Manufactured by Timberland Pro®
Timberland Pro's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe that Timberland Pro footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, then Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact Timberland Pro customer service directly at 1-888-802-9947 for more details. Inside the box a 30 day comfort guarantee card is packaged along with your Timberland Pro work boots or shoes.