Timberland PRO Men's Pit Boss 6 Inch Steel Toe Black Work Boots
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO 24/7 COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that helps reduce foot fatigue, supports the arch and cushions every step.
Free shipping on our popular Timberland PRO® Pit Boss Work Boots. Part of our Timberland PRO® series, these leather work boots meet ANSI safety standards and feature slip-, oil- and abrasion resistant outsoles for traction.
- Rugged nubuck leather upper for comfort and durability
- Goodyear® welt construction for extra durability
- Steel safety toe for comfort
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Polyurethane midsole for durable comfort
- Cambrelle® fabric lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Manufactured by Timberland PRO®
Timberland Pro's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe that Timberland Pro footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, then Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact Timberland Pro customer service directly at 1-888-802-9947 for more details. Inside the box a 30 day comfort guarantee card is packaged along with your Timberland Pro work boots or shoes.