- Free shipping on our popular 6" Brown Safety Toe Work Boots is made for unbelievable durability and uncompromising comfort. Part of our Timberland PRO series, these premium Brown leather lightweight work boots are packed with features you will need on the job:
- Premium, soft full-grain leather for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Coffee Color
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for lightweight protection and a superior fit that meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- 360 degrees of lightweight comfort
- Molded polyurethane midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast Adaptive Comfort technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- Electrical Hazard Protection - These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
- Manufactured by Timberland PRO
Timberland Pro's 30 Day Comfort Guarantee
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe that Timberland Pro footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, then Timberland will refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact Timberland Pro customer service directly at 1-888-802-9947 for more details. Inside the box a 30 day comfort guarantee card is packaged along with your Timberland Pro work boots or shoes.